Friday, August 19, 2005

Things that make me cringe

I have a few fears/topics that constantly rattle around in my brain. I think everyone has a few, but mine are pretty strange. They are quick visions that give me a little chill…

Fear #1:
When I have my hands full and am walking I almost always envision myself falling and landing teeth first on the ground. The ground pushes my teeth backwards, but they don’t seem to come out. I almost always have this vision when I am carrying something important - drink tray, cake, a baby…

Fear #2: This is the bizarre one
When I am driving in a car (usually as a passenger) I constantly think about what would happen if I tried to step out of the car as it was moving. In my vision my leg instantly breaks off, but it doesn't seem to hurt. Of course I am always sad that the leg is gone.

I remember Monique's fear of spiders. Once she was driving in car with Josh (up to mendicino I think). It was quite in the car and she was looking into the trees along the road and she exclaimed "Oh my gosh just think of how many spiders are in that forest". After our trip to Manu (Manu, Manu) in the Amazon Rain forest I think that same thought. I also say, its best not to wear a head lamp in the amazon at night, unless you want to see the trillions of little eyes reflecting back at you or your are impersonating Pat Benetar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home