Monday, August 22, 2005

My Colorstrology

I took the colorstrology after nate had mentioned it in his blog - turns out I am Jacaranda Pantone 17-3930 (Aye Carumba!)




It also says I am:

Capable, Kind, Instinctive
You know how to get the job done. You are not afraid of hard work and can carry more than your share of responsibility. You have a good sense of humor and are a kind and loving partner and friend. Your personal color reminds you when it is time to take care of yourself and when it is time to compromise (me compromise?). Being by the water (holding a tropical drink) is often helpful to your sense of well-being. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Jacaranda helps you stay strong and centered as your pursue your goals and aspirations.

I do like this color - although I might just call it periwinkle. I find it hard to think that this color can represent me forever. Two years ago I declared my life color to be chartreuse. I painted my living room chartreuse, recovered my dining chairs chartreuse and even colorized my entire wedding with chartreuse. As I was submersed in Chartreuse I realized it was difficult to declare a life color that looked so horrible on your skin.

I decided to change to Pink - Turns out I am more of a phase-color person, than a lifer.

I also really like Scott's idea - he declared 2005 the year of stripes.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Scott Johnston said...

Oh, the text. I love the text.

Now all you need is to get your own blogger account so it doesn't look like your posts come from "Mark and Mandy." Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home