Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WARNING!

Do not let me by your computer. I have started my new job at Google and was given an IBM Thinkpad while I wait for my new mac laptop to arrive. I received the computer last monday and yesterday I took it into the tech stop because the performance on the laptop was crap (this techstop idea is the most brilliant thing ever - you walk into a room and instantly someone you are being helped with your issue !!). Turns out I had a bad disk.

This is now the third disk failure I have had this year - it started with my G5 tower (heart breaking day when I lost months of photos and work because I am retarded and didn't back up regularly). My disk failed on my brand new Mac Book Pro, and now the Think pad. Clearly I am emitting dangerous disk waves - so beware.

Is that a superpower? Can I trade in "Chubby cheeks" for "Emits waves that kill disk drives" - that seems much more useful... Chubby cheeks was only useful when I had my wisdom teeth out - now I am just stuck looking cherubic, as mark says (No that's not a compliment and all you boys should remember that when you say Cherubic to a girl it means Chubby which means fat! not cute little angel that shoots love arrows)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home