Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's the little things...

On Friday I have a doctors appointment to have some tests done. The nurse gave me instructions to stop caffeine 72 hours before - yes that includes chocolate she said. OMG!

So yesterday at 8:45 am I downed my last cup of caffeine for 3 days - I actually worked it out to the hour - as much as I like to overachieve, this was not one of those times. About 4 pm I started to get my first dull headache. I tried to flush out the headache with herb tea - no luck.

This morning I woke up and made decaf coffee… but my smart little body can't be tricked by substitutes. At lunch as the waitress was walking away I shouted an order for a diet coke (stupid brain trying to take over) and had to cancel it.

The dull headache continues… only 2 days left to go. Mark said I could use this as an opportunity to limit my caffeine intake. NONSENSE!!

Friday at 2:00 pm I will be drinking the biggest cup of caffeine - and hopefully I will be back to myself! To those drinking caffeine right now - enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home