Airplan Etiquette
Well I did it - I hit Premier status on United. I actually had to hit it by segments (30) in a year, because traveling out to California just doesn't rack up the needed miles.
Having status gives me only a few perks:
1. I get to go in the shorter security line at DIA - sadly on Monday morning when I am flying to California everyone and their brother (well not mine) has status, so this line isn't really that short.
2. I get to board first (again along with everyone and their brother, just not josh)
3. I seem to get some preference for Economy Plus Seats (oooh extra leg room)
There needs to be some sort of airplane etiquette rules passed out before boarding…
1. The armrest is shared space - just because you are a man, doesn't mean you get to put your fat arms on the armrest and hang over into my chair.
2. You can only bring 2 *small* pieces of luggage on the plane - 1 has to be able to fit under your seat
3. Your *small* piece of luggage has to go into the overhead WHEELS FIRST that is what the picture above your head is showing you.
4. Its not nice to sit in the middle seat and read the paper - your paper is blocking my light to my book, and no I don't want your arms in front of my face.
5. You should exit the plane like you would exit a wedding, row by row. The 10 seconds you gained by pushing ahead makes everyone hate you.

1 Comments:
Other rules should be:
- When you are getting off the plane, and it gets to your row, now is not the time to stand in the aisle and pull all your stuff together.
- It is not appropriate to put your stuff under your own seat. That room is for the person behind you.
- The 3 pillows sitting in your row are not all intended for you.
- Don't fall asleep on the person's shoulder next to you and then drool.
- If you are crazy, please don't talk to me.
- If you are cute, please do talk to me.
- If you are cute and crazy...
Post a Comment
<< Home